Thursday, March 18, 2010

Mi gone ..........

Well not quite but I am surrounded by packers (literally) and they are closing in on the computer!!!!!! No time in recent weeks to post a blog as we prepared to leave and now the day has almost come. I will soon have my iMac prized from my fingers and then gently packed and put gently into a container and then gently shipped to the UK... yeah right..... pray for my computer and photographic gear!!!!!


It's going to take maybe 6 weeks or more to get the container to the UK and I will have to arrange internet connection etc so it may be a while before I get a chance to post anything. And then be prepared for shots that are predominantly grey, grey skies, grey landscapes, grey people.... oh s**t do I really have to go back?


So it's goodbye to my Jamaican bredrin' but as they say 'I'll be back'! Jamaica will always have very special memories for myself and my family. Please stay in touch via this blog and e-mail and I hope to see some of you on my home turf sometime.


Respect!

1 comment:

  1. Aww snap now i have to find some other foreigner with a indiana jones vibe for out door photography...lol I hope your gear "gently" gets back to the mother land well your mother land... hope you made a hardrive back up.

    the 12t crew will definately keep in touch :)

    Bless!!!

    ReplyDelete