Saturday, January 30, 2010

Day 2 of Blogging - Part 2!

Day 2 and the excitement of blogging has gone completely to my head - or it could be that the port I'm drinking is starting to take effect! Anyway I did say that I would be mixing new with old so I'm going to post some shots from a shoot today. I know I can hear you saying 'What is this?'. 'Two posts in a day!' 'He'll never keep this up!' And you are completely correct - I foresee days, weeks possibly months of no posts in the future but right now whilst the novelty factor reigns I predict posting like a mad man.

So today it was some photos for PATWA Apparel for a catalogue/brochure - studio shots with a white background. The shoot was fun and the  models were great so it made for a fun day - the sort of day when I give thanks that I took up photography and gave up stamp collecting! Patwa is a Jamaican company producing high quality casual clothing with a Jamaican twist and is the work of Heneka Watkis - good luck Henny! Here are a couple of todays shots - could do with a touch more tidying up - but you will get the general idea! 



No comments:

Post a Comment